I don't know what title to put 18.
Tuesday, September 09, 2008 / 9:22 PM

Okay, I haven't blogged in erm. -_- 2 days. o: I think I should just close down my blog because wtf, I don't even see a point in blogging anymore.
I don't take any pictures, and even if I do, I end up being lazy to upload them.
I don't have anything to blog about most of the time because my life is just so mundane and boring.
So.. I think that makes up the bulk of why I don't blog.
I think laziness makes up for the other part of why I hardly blog now. -_-

But I think I will still be updating from time to time lah.. (This is not a shoutout to any surviving readers to continue visiting because.. I can't be bothered to account to anybody. -_-)

ANYWAY.

Short quiz I koped from Lydia.

1. My ‘ex’ is still… o: Inexistent!
2. I am listening to… The Bird And The Worm - The Used.
3. Maybe I should… Start studying and doing my homework.
4. I love… you! HAHA. :D
5. My best friend(s)… Er.. I don't really know.
6. I don’t understand… People.
7. I’ve lost my respect for… Ahem, HCC.
8. I last ate… Some.. croissant thingy.
9. The meaning of my display name is… Squad motto, my name! :D
11. Someday… Things will work out. (:
13. Love seems to be… Hahaha, nebulous! (:
14. I never ever want to lose… Some people.
15. My mobile phone is… With my bus aunty. ): I dropped it, AGAIN.
16. When I woke up this morning… I had a hard time dragging myself out of bed.
17. I get annoyed at/with… Myself.
18. Parties… Are generally supposed to be fun.
19. My pet… peeve is.. mistakes? I don't know.
20. Kisses… rhymes with Misses and Misses rhymes with Missus! LOL, WTF.


Aiyah. This is wearing me out. So fucked up.
Nevermindddddddddd, this will work out. Things will get better. :D